Hey Seattle, it’s that time of year again! Yup, it’s time for the Emerald City Comicon! This one holds a special place in my heart as it was the first con that I ever attended, and it’s the first one that I tabled at! This year I will be featuring in the Artists Alley again at Table K9, and I’m also pleased to announce that will have an original piece that will be featured in the Monsters and Dames art book benefitting the Seattle Children’s Hospital.
And once again, I’m opening pre-commissions slots! Sign up so you can guarantee yourself a commission without having to wait in line, pick up your piece as soon as you arrive at my table! Here are a few samples of commissions I’ve done at other conventions:
Overall, I want to have a good time drawing something so that you will enjoy seeing it on your wall. Below are my guidelines for any commission ideas.
- Porn, sexual activity, lewd content, explicit nudity or gore.
- Mimicking another artist’s style or hyper-realism.
- Anything not consistent with the Punching Pandas brand or character.
- Promotion of brands, organizations, religions, etc.
- If I’m uncomfortable with the subject matter, I reserve the right to refuse the commission.
- Animals, people, creatures, fairies, robots, whatever!
- Fan art, original art, video game art, all kinds of art!
All prices are for a single character with a minimal or no background. Prices are subject to change depending on the complexity of the character. These prices are for ECCC pre-commissions and ECCC commissions only.
- OPTION 1: 11×17 color giclee print on archival paper – starting at $80 USD, additional characters – starting at $30 USD each.
- OPTION 2: 9×12 BW sumi ink original with wash on watercolor paper – starting at $45 USD; for color, add $10; additional characters – starting at $15 USD each.
- OPTION 3: 5×7 BW sumi ink original with wash on watercolor paper – starting at $25 USD; for color, add $5; additional characters – starting at $10 USD each.
Once I receive your email, I will confirm within 24 hours with your position on the list. If I accept your commission request, I’ll send you my PayPal information, and I’ll begin work once I’ve received payment. Also, let me know which day you plan on picking up your piece so I can keep an eye out for you!
See you all in April! Cheers!