Effective May 2018 (updated March 2019)
Below is the information collected through use of the Site.
- Non-personal information: Non-personal information is information that is not personally identifiable including the logging of IP addresses. It should be noted that although IP addresses are not personally identifiable, we can determine a user’s Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of the point of the user’s connectivity.
- Personally identifiable Information: Punching Pandas will not disclose your personal identifiable information collected on this Site unless to comply with valid legal requirements such as law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order or in special cases such as a physical threat to you. We also reserve the right to report any suspicious illegal activity to law enforcement for investigation or prosecution.
- Email Newsletters: Users may subscribe to email newsletters for promotional and marketing purposes. When you sign up for an email newsletter, we may ask for your first and last name, and email address.
- Communication: If you send an email message to contact Punching Pandas, the contact information may be used to respond to your communication.
Use of information
Below is how we use the information gathered on the Site.
- Email Newsletters: Contact information collected from the subscription to an email newsletter is used to send you the newsletter.
- Purchases: The Site uses the personally identifiable information collected the payment process to fulfill the order. We also archive this information for our order history.
- Communication: The contact information provided in an email message to contact us will be used to respond to the communication. That contact information may be archived by Punching Pandas.
- Law compliance: We will disclose any personally identifiable information in response to any court orders or subpoenas to protect ourselves. We may also submit personally identifiable information to any government bodies or agencies if there is an investigation into potential fraud.
- Successors: In the event that our business is sold, we may include the personally identifiable information that is archived as part of the transaction.
Punching Pandas strongly recommends that children consult their parents or parental guardians before using the Site and that usage of the site by children should be monitored and supervised in order to protect any personal information submitted to the Site without the parent’s permission.
Emails submitted to our mailing list are only used for promotional and marketing purposes and are not released to a third party. You can choose to opt out of marketing emails by following the instructions in any of the emails that you receive from us. If you want to edit, update, or delete your personal identifiable information from our systems, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to other sites
The Site may provide links to third party sites operated outside of Punching Pandas that may be of interest to you. The Site does not provide any personal information of the user to third party sites without the consent of the user. If you choose to link to one of the third party sites
We take your security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented standard security procedures for the Site. All information transmitted through the site is protected by secure socket layers (SSL), firewalls, secure passwords, and encryption. Only authorized persons are permitted to access your information and all authorized persons are required to abide by security, privacy, and confidentiality agreements, rules, and laws. While we implement measures to ensure maximum security of your personal information, no security system is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that use of our site will be completely safe. We strongly recommend that you do not share any passwords or login information and to exercise extreme caution when using the internet.
Third party plugins
The Site may use third party social media and commenting plugins. The Site has no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive personal information provided to third-party websites.
Updates to policy
Questions, comments, or concerns
You can also write to us or call at:
Punching Pandas, LLC
218 Main St, Suite 916
Kirkland, WA 98033